Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (Easy How To) — Camera I Used to Shoot this Video — http://amzn.to/UNla0s — Subscribe 4 Food- http://www.youtube.com/benjimantv Love Food,
Follow Me- http://www.facebook.com/BenjiManTV
Byron’s Cookies… http://bit.ly/139vbtk
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe- INGREDIENTS
1 cup butter softened- ROOM TEMPERATURE
1 1/2 Cup Sugar
2 large eggs – ROOM TEMPERATURE
2 teaspoons vanilla – http://amzn.to/1hxvoAz
2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 Cups of Chocolate Chips- Ones you would eat by themselves
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Stir Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt together and set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar together on medium speed till mixed together. Make sure not to over mix.
4. Add vanilla and egg to butter mixture and beat slowly.
5. Gradually Stir in Flour Mixture. Don’t over mix, just mix until flour is mixed into it.
6. Stir in Chocolate Chips in by hand.
7. Grease Cookie Sheet and place cookies on at even sizes.
8. Put the cookies in the pre heated oven for 9-12 minutes. Cooking times vary.
9. Watch cookies in the oven. Make sure not to over cook the cookies or else you will have crunchy cookies.
10. Take cookies out of the oven, let them rest on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then place them on a cooling rack.
1. Make sure to use high quality and organic ingredients if possible.
2. Room Temperature for eggs and butter. VERY IMPORTANT.
3. For Gooey cookies, slightly undercook and let them cool for 30 minutes.
I love food, life, and everything about people!!! Travel, cooking, and especially eating are my favorite things to do other than hanging out with my woman ItsJudyTime. If you love food make sure to SUBSCRIBE for more videos on fun food stuff and cooking recipes.
Benji’s Food Channel- BenjiManTVhttp://www.youtube.com/benjimantv
Judy’s Main Channel- ItsJudyTimehttp://www.youtube.com/itsjudytime
Judy and Benji’s Vlog- ItsJudysLifehttp://www.youtube.com/itsjudyslife