Tortellini recipe in the crock pot! Its a super easy crock pot recipe that my family loves! If you tried this let me know in the comments below! If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe so you wont miss a new video!
Easy Crock Pot Tortellini Recipe:
1 crock pot
1 lbs of ground meat (optional, i used sausage)
2 24oz cans of spaghetti sauce
4 cups of graded mozzarella cheese
1 19oz bag of cheese tortellini
1. Ground you meat if you decided to use it in the recipe.
2. fill the bottom of the crockpot with a layer of sauce.
3. lay out the tortellini. Do not throw the whole bag in there do a thin layer.
4. Add meat (if any)
5. Add seasonings
6. Add 2 Cups of mozzarella cheese
7. Add a layer of sauce
8. Add a layer of tortellini
9. Add meat
10. Add seasonings
11. Add 2 Cups of Mozzarella cheese
12. Cook on High for 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours depending on how tender you want your tortellini.
music by: www.bensound.com