If you are looking for an excellent Pork Tenderloin Recipe to do in your Slow Cooker or Crock Pot, This is a great recipe for you to try. This is an easy recipe that you can do while you are away from the house. All that you have to do is put your pork loin in the crockpot with these ingredients, and let the slow cooker do the work for you. This crockpot / slow cooker recipe would work well with pork chops, pork loin, or pork tenderloin as well. Below are the ingredient I used, but this is a great recipe to make your own.
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
(Basically all ingredients are to taste. No real exact recipe needed)
I had plenty of leftover, so you can cut this in half and be good
* Pork Tenderloin, pork chops, pork loin or any other white meat
* Pineapple chunks (to taste) I used 3 regular sized cans
* 1 1/2 Cup Squirt soda (optional) coke, or any other soda or juice would work
* 3 garlic cloves minced (to taste)
* 4 Jalapeno peppers minced (to taste)
* 1/4 Cup Brown sugar
* 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
* Dash of Rice vinegar or any other vinegar
* 1/4 Cup Honey
* Salt (to taste)
* 1 Tsp Ginger
* Cornstarch and water to thicken to desired thickness
I let this Pork Tenderloin Cook for 5 hours on what would be considered low on a regular crock pot.
Make sure the Pork is cooked to at least 145 degrees.
Video URL: https://youtu.be/t15AK4cMWnQ
Crockpot and Slow Cooker Recipes