↓↓ Click on SHOW MORE for more info ↓↓
For Business Inquiries: email@example.com
Rachael Ray Baking Pan: https://amzn.to/2HwhxNO
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
-1 to 2 Lbs of chicken breast
-Taco Seasoning Packet
-3 Tbs Butter
-1/4 cup Flour
-2 Tsp Chicken Base with 1.5 cups warm water (or Bullion or Broth)
-1/4 cup Diced Jalepeno
-1 Cup Sour Cream
-1 Cup Grated Colby Jack Cheese
1. Spray Slow Cooker and add chicken, taco seasoning, and cream cheese. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
2. Shred chicken and roll into tortillas. Place enchilada seam side down in greased baking dish.
3. Melt butter on medium high heat in sauce pan. Whisk in flour and let cook for about a minute. Add chicken base and warm water. Bring to boil and allow to thicken. Add Jalepeno and turn off heat. Stir in sour cream.
4. Pour mixture over enchiladas. Top with grated cheese.
5. Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes until brown and bubbly.
Universal Yums: https://www.universalyums.com?uy=ih9yekblmj
Free 5 Piece Set from Mrs. Meyer’s: https://www.grove.co/referrer/34233877/
Try Hello Fresh($40 off): https://www.hellofresh.com?c=DYZBBS&utm_source=raf-share&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=clipboard
Check out Ibotta and get $10! Use this link: https://ibotta.com/register?friend=fcvoew
Check out my personal Amazon shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/blessedjess
Try out Stitch Fix: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/jessicaholley?sod=w&som=c
My husband, David’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/DavidHolley
Mail us a letter:
PO Box 2165
Cartersville, GA 30120