Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
8 Surmai fish darnes
1½ tablespoons coriander-green chilli paste
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1½ teaspoons red chilli powder
¾ teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup rice flour
¼ cup semolina
Oil for shallow-frying
Onion rings for serving
Fresh mint sprigs for garnishing
1. To prepare marinade, mix together coriander-green chilli paste, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Take fish darnes in another bowl and apply the marinade well.
3. Mix together rice flour, semolina, remaining chilli powder, remaining turmeric powder and salt on a plate.
4. Heat some oil in a non-stick pan.
5. Coat the marinated fish darnes with rice flour mixture.
6. Put the prepared fish darnes in hot oil and shallow-fry from both sides till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve hot with onion rings.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SanjeevKapoor_Khazana
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Wonderchef Kitchenware: https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor