Soya chunks are healthy, vegan and taste great in this Indian curry. This easy Soya chunks curry is a must try for all Indian food lovers.
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Our Blog: http://eateastindian.com/
1 cup of soya chunks
1 small roughly chopped red onion
1/2 cup chopped ginger and garlic
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves- Kasoori Methi
Fresh Cilantro leaves for garnish
Salt per taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp Turmeric
2-3 tbsp oil
– Soak Soya chunks in water for about 10 mins.
– Heat oil in a cooker and fry cumin seeds
– Add onion paste ( made by grinding onions, ginger, garlic)
– Mix well.
– Add salt, turmeric and chilli powder. Cook for 2-3 mins.
– Add potatoes and soya chunks. Mix well. Add tomato Puree. Cover and cook for 3-4 mins.
– Add garam masala, curry powder and fenugreek leaves
– Close the pressure cooker and cook for 2 whistles on medium heat. – Once cooker has cooled down, open and garnish with cilantro. Mix well.
– Serve with Roti or rice