Goan Traditional shankarpali recipe kormolas, festive sweets goan kormolas, christmas sweets, fried cookies,
#GoanRecipe #Kormolas #GoanShankarpali
Ingredients for Kormolas
Refined Flour – मैदा – 1 Cup (150 grams)
Baking Powder – बेकिंग पाउडर – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – चीनी – 1/4 Cup (50 grams)
Desi Ghee – घी – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Milk – दूध – 1/4 Cup
Oil for Frying
How to prepare kormola?
1. Take 1 cup maida, 4-coarsely ground cardamom, 1/4 cup of sugar powder, 1/2 tsp of baking powder, 1 tbsp of ghee, and mix well.
2. Add 1/4 cup of lukewarm milk gradually and prepare the dough.
3. Add 1 tsp of oil to the dough and knead to make it soft. Cover the dough and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
4. Knead the dough again after 20 minutes and divide it into 3-parts.
5. Take a part of the dough, fold and roll it into a peda shape.
6. Now roll the dough into a thin sheet and cut circles from it using a cutter.
7. Roll the circles with the rolling pin to make them a little thinner.
8. Fold the sheet into half moon, bring together the edges of the bottom line, and stick them well.
9. Now twist the upper and lower joints to give a pointed shape.
10. Similarly, prepare all the kormolas.
11. Heat the oil in the Kadai for frying. The oil should be medium hot, and the flame should be medium.
12. Drop the kormolas in the oil for frying and let them fry for 1-2 minutes.
13. Once they come up to the surface, stir them occasionally fry till golden brown over low-medium heat.
14. Fry the remaining kormolas similarly; each batch takes 10 minutes to fry up.
15. Kormolas are ready to be served.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website