Learn How To Make Carrot Cake Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Christmas Recipe, a quick and easy Carrot Cake at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
2 cups Flour
2 tsp. Soda bicarbonate
2 tsp. Baking powder
2 tsp. Cinnamon powder
1 tsp. Salt
2 cups Caster sugar
1 cup Walnuts, chopped
1½ cup Vegetable oil
3 cups Carrot, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Sieve the flour in a large bowl with soda bicarbonate, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Add sugar and walnuts. Mix well.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs and slowly add the oil and combine well.
5. Add grated carrots and flour slowly and combine well.
6. Pour the prepared batter in a baking tin and bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Cool down for 5 minutes and then turn it out on the rack and serve.
Carrot Cake is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried