Watch how to make Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie , a delicious recipe for Christmas by Ruchi Bharani.
Shepherd’s Pie is most famous delicacy made during the time of Christmas, but the vegetarians unfortunately cannot enjoy the world famous Pie So Chef Ruchi Bharani has come up with a way through which all you vegetarians can enjoy shepherd’s pie this Christmas. Here is an quick and easy way to cook Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie, so watch and learn.
8 Tbsp Celery
1 Cup Spinach, Chopped
6 Baby Corn Pieces
1 Tbsp Chopped Sun dried Tomatoes
1 Tbsp Red Chilli Flakes
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Cream
2 Small Potatoes, Boiled & Grated
1/4 Cup Milk
5 Cloves Of Garlic
1/2 Cup Green Peas
1 Cup Boiled Moong Dal
1 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Butter
Salt & Pepper To Taste
– In a pan heat some butter and olive oil
– Add Onions, Garlic, celery, carrots, broccoli, baby corn and green peas and cook them
– After 2 minutes add the chopped mushroom, tomatoes and black lentils which are soaked for 2 hours
– Add Boiled Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped spinach, mixed herbs, red chilli flakes, salt & pepper for taste
– Add white Wine or Water and add little bit of all purpose flour and keep stirring
– Add couple of tablespoon of cream.
– In a bowl take boiled and mashed potatoes add salt & pepper just a pinch, couple of table spoon of Milk, little bit of butter and mix properly
– Fill the mashed potatoes in a piping bag
– In a baking dish ( layered with butter) add the stuffing and top it up with mashed potatoes
– Preheat the over at 180 degree for 15 minutes.
Enjoy Christmas meal with Yummy Shepherd’s Pie!
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes