SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Get the full recipe: http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/chocolate-easter-eggs/
JUUST RELEASED! Small Batch Cupcakes for Spring: http://bit.ly/SpringCupcakesVid
BUY the Chocolate Egg Molds HERE: http://bit.ly/ChocEggsMolds
WATCH more Bigger Bolder Baking Videos:
* Best-Ever Carrot Cake: http://bit.ly/GemmasCarrotCake
* No-Bake OREO Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/gemsOREOcheesecake
* Chocolate Mousse Pots: http://bit.ly/GemmasChocPots
* Homemade No Machine Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/Gemmasicecream
Hi Bold Bakers! Spring is here and I want to show you how to make Homemade Chocolate Eggs filled with Cheesecake and another sweet surprise! This recipe is No-Bake and so easy for you to create such a lovely dessert for Easter or for any time. So let’s get baking for Springtime!
FOLLOW ME HERE, FELLOW BOLD BAKERS
FULL RECIPE LISTED BELOW
Gemma’s Chocolate Easter Eggs
Dried raspberries, crumbled
1. Gently melt the chocolate for your shells. Take care not to let it get too hot.
2. Scoop a small tsp of chocolate. Use the back of the spoon to spread the chocolate in a mould. Do a mixture of white and milk chocolate and make a design you like.
3. Pop in the fridge to set. Once chilled spoon on another layer of chocolate and refridgeate again until totally set.
4. Before you fill the eggs, loosen them completely from the mould.
5. Fill each egg half with your cheesecake filling and your mango jam.
6. Seal the eggs together with some melted chocolate.
7. Place them back in the fridge to set completely.
8 oz (225g/ 1 cups) cream cheese, room temperature
¾ cups whipping cream
2 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup (225g/ 8oz) of Mango (fresh or frozen)
1/4 cup sugar
To Make the Cheesecake filling:
1. Whip cream cheese until smooth and there are no lumps.
2. Add in the sugar, vanilla extract to the bowl and beat with a whisk on until smooth and it has doubled in size, approximately 3-5 minutes.
3. Run a spatula under the mix to make sure there are no cream cheese lumps.
4. Refridgerate until needed. You can make it a day in advance.
For the Mango jam: Puree the mango until smooth.
1. Cook over low heat with the sugar until it has cooked down a little, around 3-5 minutes. it doesn’t take long. Refrigerate once cooled.