How to Make Cheesecake Filled Easter Eggs | The Stay At Home Chef
More Great Dessert Recipes: https://goo.gl/2waAay
__________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ______________
These Cheesecake Filled Easter Eggs are a fun Easter treat that are easy to make! They look just like an egg!
12 hollow chocolate easter eggs
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons apricot jam or lemon curd
1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice
1. Use a small sharp knife to carefully remove the tops of the chocolate eggs. Set aside while you prepare the filling.
2. In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag with no tip.
3. Pipe cheesecake filling into each of the eggs. Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the yolk filling by whisking together melted butter, jam, and juice until smooth. Microwave for 20 seconds to thin out if needed. Strain any chunks from the mixture and place the strained liquid into a small bowl. Refrigerate to thicken 30 to 60 minutes.
5. Use a small spoon to make a small indentation into the cheesecake filled egg. Fill with yolk filling to look like an egg yolk. Return to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
PRINTABLE RECIPE: https://thestayathomechef.com/cheesecake-filled-easter-eggs/
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
How to Make The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake: https://goo.gl/2waAay
How to Make The Most Amazing White Cake: https://goo.gl/B4Lk4y
How to Make The Most Amazing Lasagna: https://goo.gl/TreySb
How to Make The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls: https://goo.gl/ETQguR
How to Make Authentic Carne Asada: https://goo.gl/ZrXKkg
How to Cook a Thick Cut Pork Chop: https://goo.gl/PWWV5h