Halloween Pumpkin Cookies | Halloween Cookies | Halloween Food and Decoration Ideas | Halloween | DIY
Welcome to Pinks Kitchen, my food blogging channel. Here you can watch all Indian, continental ,Mexican, Arabian ,Mediterranean, Chinese recipes with my twist to it. This video shows steps to make Ven Pongal Recipe.
This is easy to cook and will be very tasty and healthy for all occasions like festivals, functions, parties. I have clearly voiced the each steps of this recipe along with this video, you can also pause whenever you want to cook along this video. If you like this cooking video, Please subscribe to our channel and share it with your friends. Do try all our recipes and share your comments below.
Pinks Kitchen Tamil Channel Link:
Pinks Kitchen Channel Link:
All purpose Flour/Maida: 1 Cup
Powdered Sugar: 1/2 Cup
Oil: 1/2 Cup
Food Color: Orange & Green
1. Today lets check out how to make pumpkin shaped cookies. Kids will be very happy and excited about the shape and the color. You can surprise your kids with this pumpkin shaped cookies for this Halloween. This is very easy to make and a very delicious recipe, so lets quickly check out the ingredients and get started.
2. To a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of all purpose flour or maida, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and 1/2 cup of oil. Mix it well with a spoon. make sure all the ingredients are well spread.
3. Now the cookie dough is nicely mixed and ready. We have the right consistency.
4. Transfer a tsp of cookie dough to another small bowl.
5. To the big portion add orange food color and to the small one add green food color.
6. Mix it well and make sure the food color is well spread and you have a nice pumpkin orange color. So add food color accordingly. You can add natural food color extracted from carrots and spinach. Now both the portions are ready. So lets see how to make the pumpkin shape.
7. Place a butter paper on a cutting board. Transfer the orange portion to the butter paper and level it a little. Place another butter paper on top of it and roll it using a rolling pin. Make a .5 mm thick cookie sheet. Now we have a smooth sheet so remove the butter paper on the top. Using a cookie cutter make circular cuts.
You can again roll the remaining portion and make circular cuts with it.
8. Now transfer the cookies to a cookie tray. Using a sharp knife make cuts like this. Now press it a little like this to make it look more like a pumpkin. Like wise all the pumpkins and keep it ready. Then using the green color make stem and attach to the pumpkin. Make sure you seal it well.
9. Now its all ready to get baked. So bake at 180 degree Celsius for 8 minutes.
10. Now our pumpkin cookies are out of the oven. Give it a 10 mins rest time. Then you can enjoy it right away or you can also make eye, nose and mouth using melted chocolate. You can be creative in this part.
11. Now our delicious Halloween pumpkin cookie is ready. Serve it with a cup of tea and enjoy with your family and friends for this Halloween. Very easy, delicious and a colorful recipe, so do try this Halloween pumpkin cookies at your home and write back to me your feedback.
12. Happy Cooking!!
Music: Jingle Bells (Instrumental) – Jingle Punks
Software used :
Adobe photoshop CS6 : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/photoshop.html
Filmora Wondershare : https://filmora.wondershare.com/
Adobe Premiere Pro : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/premiere.html
COOKIES,HALLOWEEN,PUMPKINS,GHOSTS,ROYAL ICING,VEGAN,VEGAN BAKING,EGG FREE,DAIRY FREE,SUGAR COOKIES,best sugar cookie recipe,gingerbread houses,how to,sugar cookies,decorated cookies,royal icing,cookie decorating,cookie decorating tutorials,amazing cookie ideas,best cookie tutorials,edible art,cookie decorating for beginners,halloween cookies,halloween sugar cookies,decorated halloween cookies,jack-o-lantern cookies,ghost cookies,candy corn cookies,royal icing transfers,cute halloween cookies,pumpkin,pumkins,pumpkin cookies,pumpkin patch,halloween cookies,decorated halloween cookies,decorated cookies,iced cookies,iced pumpkins,decorated pumpkis,diy pumpkin,video tutorial cookies,video tutorial halloween,diy halloween