**LAST CHANCE FOR MERCH** – https://jensmithofficial.com
SUBSCRIBE and 🔔 TURN ON PUSH NOTIFICATIONS 🔔
Make sure to tag me on social media and send me your photos of you making it! I’d love to see and also hear your feedback!
1 lb Sweet Italian Sausage
Lg Loaf Sourdough Bread
1 1/2 Onions
2 Celery Stalks
5 – 6 Sage Leaves, minced
2 Tbsp Parsley
1 3/4 C. Heavy Cream
Preheat oven to 375°
1. Cook Sausage in pan, breaking into small pieces with spatula. (A cast iron pan would work best, but any kind will do.)
2. Add Onion, Carrots, Celery to food processor and pulse until fine pieces and some juices. Do Not Puree. Make sure carrots and celery are washed beforehand, and carrots peeled. (If you do not have a food processor, you can finely chop everything, making sure the juices are used as well.)
3. Cut Bread into cubes, enough to fill your baking pan.
*Tip when buying bread: if it’s not already sliced, ask them to slice the loaf. It will make it one step easier for you while cutting. (Also, Panera Bread sells a nice Lg. Sourdough bread. If they don’t have it, my next personal choice would be a bakery that makes bread.)
4. Mix everything in a Large bowl, except the cream, egg, and 1 tbsp of the parsley.
5. Beat egg in a small bowl. Add Heavy Cream. Beat
6. Pour cream and egg mixture in Large bowl and mix all together.
7. Empty into baking dish, spreading evenly. Sprinkle remaining tbsp of Parsley on top.
8. Bake at 375° for 30 mins or until golden brown.
Follow Nylah and Bambu!
Like my music? Try it for Free! http://share.epidemicsound.com/rbL