1 can Dr Pepper
3 lbs pork shoulder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
1 large onion, roughly chopped
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1 Tbsp brown sugar
Hawaiian slider buns
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Rub salt, pepper and garlic powder all over pork roast. Set aside.
3. Place chopped onions into the bottom of a Dutch oven or heavy pot. Place the seasoned pork shoulder on top of the onions.
4. Pour the BBQ sauce over the pork. Add the Dr Pepper. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
5. Cover and cook 6 hours. Turn the roast halfway through cooking process.
6. Once done, pull pork apart with forks.
7. Serve on sliders; top with pickle slices.
For more updates Please Subscribe to our Channel: