Learn how to make classic Chocolate Plum Cake at home as our Chef Upasana brings this simple and quick dessert recipe for you only on Rajshri Food.
Plums and chocolate – this is a cake that really celebrates this festive season. Enjoy a slice with your mid-morning coffee or serve it warm for dessert topped with ice cream. The choice is yours but you surely can’t resist making this one during Christmas! Do try this and let us know your feedback through your comments.
1 cup or 200 gms Brown sugar
1 cup or 240 ml water
60 gms or 1/4th cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cinnamon stick
170 gms or 1 cup +1 tbsp Maida
15 gms or 1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
60 gms cup Large black raisins
75 gms Prunes
50 gms Raisins
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
– In a pan, add brown sugar, butter, raisins, black raisins, prunes along with water and one cinnamon stick.
– Heat it on a low flame and stir occasionally.
– Allow it to cool for 5 minutes and later add vanilla extract and vegetable oil.
– Mix it well and allow it to cool completely.
– Sift flour, coco powder, baking soda and baking powder together.
– Once the dry fruit mixture comes to room temperature, remove the cinnamon stick and add the dry ingredients in it.
– Add the dry ingredients in two batches.
– Mix them well and transfer it in a loaf pan.
– Bake it for 45 minutes in a pre heated oven at 160°
– Allow it to cool in the loaf pan for 5 minutes.
– Remove the cake from the loaf pan and garnish it as per your choice.
Host: Upasana Shukla
Director : Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya,Pratik Gumre
Editor : Kishore Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/26qk5l
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/jyh32S
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood