Parle G Biscuit Cake Recipe
Thank you for watching!:) Please like & Subscribe 🙂
For more recipes visit: www.magicofindianrasoi.com
20 Parle G Biscuits
20 Hide N Seek Biscuits
3 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
1/8 Tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Cup lukewarm Milk
1-1/4 Tsp or 1 Sachet Non Flavored Eno Fruit Salt
2-3 Tbsp Chopped Cashews & Almonds (optional)
oil for greasing pan
6 inch cake mould
1. Crush biscuits in mixer grinder to fine powder.
2. In a bowl, mix biscuits powder, powdered sugar, vanilla essence.
3. Add milk little by little and make lump free batter.
4. Add eno and mix well.
5. Immediately pour the batter in greased cake mould.
6. Decorate with dry fruits.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180c for 15-20 mins, or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Once baked, un mould the cake after 5 mins.
9. Its ready to be served.
Follow Us On:
Contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to give this recipe a try then do comment below and let me know how it turned out. I would love to hear from you 🙂