Semolina cake recipe is deliciously easy to make, yet uniquely impressive. Semolina cakes have a lovely texture that is distinctly different than cakes make with plain flour.
Roasted Semolina – 1/2 cup [Buy: https://goo.gl/EYSha2]
All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup [Buy: https://goo.gl/66vZA4]
Sugar – 3/4 cup
A few Raisins [Buy: https://goo.gl/3EsVey]
A few Dry cherry [Buy: https://goo.gl/cJprMg]
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp [Buy: https://goo.gl/LSNp1U]
Salt a pinch
A few Cashew nuts [Buy: https://goo.gl/oWTzob]
Butter – 1/3 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
TOTAL TIME: 45 to 50 minutes
1. Mix the Semolina with a cup of milk and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (maida, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar) gently.
3. Incorporate the mixture of dry ingredients into the soaked semolina and mix them well (with pouring consistency).
Add more milk if the mix is thick.
4. Add 1/3 cup of butter, raisins and cherries and vanilla essence.
5. Pour it into a baking tray (Buy https://goo.gl/dZf6GH ) and bake it at 180 degrees for 30 minutes in a pre heated oven (Buy https://goo.gl/psrJDZ )
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com