Learn how to make delicious Suji Ka Cake at home with chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar
On the occasion of Independence day make yummy and delicious Semolina cake at home. Semolina cake or Suji cake is easy to make and requires very few ingredients. So watch and learn how to make Suji Ka Cake only on Swaad Anusaar
100gms of butter
1 cup of sugar
1tsp of vanilla essence
2 cups of suji/rava/semolina
1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of curd
For Sugar Syrup
1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
juice of 2 lemons
– In a bowl add butter and sugar and mix it well.
– Add vanilla essence to it and mix the three ingredients properly.
– In a bowl add suji and baking powder and mix it properly.
– Add the suji mixture into the butter mixture, in small portions and whisk it properly.
– Add curd to the mixture and mix well.
– Place the mixture into a baking dish and set it.
– Pre heat the oven for 10 minutes and then place the cake in oven at 180 degree Celsius for 20-25 minutes
– In a saucepan add water and sugar.
– When the water starts boiling, turn off the flame.
– Add juice of two lemons into the sugar syrup.
– Poke the cake with knife and pour the sugar syrup over it.
– Suji Cake is ready to be served.
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Suchit Dangaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes