Learn how to make Eggless Zebra Cake, a delicious desert cake recipe with Priyanka.
Wonder how to make a perfect Zebra cake and that too egg less! Though it sounds tough, but our Chef Priyanka leaves no stone unturned to make it look as easy and delicious as possible. Take a look at this recipe and do try it at home!
Flour 1 3/4th cup
Baking soda 1 tsp
Milk 1 1/3rd cup
Castor sugar 1 cup
Vinegar 1 tsp
Vegetable / neutral flavored oil 3/4th cup
Coco powder 3 tbsps
– Butter an 8 inch cake tin
– Pre – heat the oven at 175 degree Celsius
– Sift together flour and baking soda
– Mix together milk, sugar, vinegar and oil
– Add the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients in 2 batches
– Divide the batter equally in 2 bowls
– Sift coco powder in one of the bowls and mix well
– Spoon two tablespoons of the plain mixture into the center of the cake tin. Straight away spoon two tablespoons of the chocolate mixture on top. Continue doing this until all the mixture has been used.
– You will end up with lots of alternate rings of mixture in the tin.
– Bake for 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
– Cool the cake on wire rack and serve with chocolate sauce
Host: Priyanka Doshi
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/VXkqlf
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/VUIt1x
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/rukuPV
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto – http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at – https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus – https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood