Learn how to make these delicious Steamed Ube Cupcake Recipe. https://goo.gl/zD02iK
Make these Steamed Purple Yam Cupcakes that can be prepared as an easy and healthy snack for your kids.
Steamed Ube Cupcake Recipe Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
3 large eggs
1 can condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 block of Cheddar cheese, sliced
1 teaspoon ube extract or purple yam flavoring
How To Make Steamed Ube Cupcake Recipe:
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, condensed milk, melted butter, and eggs. Mix well using a hand mixer.
2. Then add the ube or purple yam extract or flavoring. Mix well.
3. Brush a thin layer of butter into each puto mold. Pour the mixture over each puto mold.
4. Place the steamer on a pot with boiling water. Cover and steam the Ube Cupcakes for 10 minutes.
5. Add 2 slices of Cheddar cheese for each puto. Steam for one (1) minute. Remove from heat and cool off before serving.
Enjoy your Steamed Ube Cupcakes with a glass of milk.