Learn How To Make Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe from Chef Abhilasha Chandak only on Swaad Anusaar. Make this eggless cupcake recipe at home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
Chocolate cup cakes
150 gm (1½ cups) flour (maida)
25 gm (1/3 cup or slightly less than ½ cup) cocoa powder
1½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda (mitha soda)
60gm yellow salted butter – softened (less than 1/2cup)
100gm powdered sugar(3/4th cup)
1 cup coca cola or any other aerated cola drink
For Chocolate Ganache :-
100 gm cream
150 gm chocolate
200 gm icing sugar
MAKES 12 medium sized cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Sieve the flour, cocoa baking powder and baking soda.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add half of the flour and half of the cola. Mix well and add the remaining milk and flour. Beat very well until light and fluffy. Add enough cola to get a soft dropping consistency.
5. Line a tray with silicon moulds. Spoon mixture into them filling them 3/4 only.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until risen and firm. Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack to cool.
Heat the cream in a microwave oven for 30-40 seconds. Add the chocolate to the hot cream and let it melt in the hot cream for 2 minutes. Then mix the chocolate in the cream and let it rest so that it thickens a bit.
Take the ganache in a piping bag and give the cupcakes a nice chocolate frosting.
Garnish with some chocolate sprinkles and Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes are ready to eat!
Host : Abhilasha Chandak
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar