Learn how to make vanilla cupcakes with just a few ingredients! This is the perfect vanilla cupcake recipe you’ll ever need and it’s my go to recipe because it’s so easy to make and tastes delicious! You’ll have these ready within 30 minutes!
Subscribe to my Youtube channel to see 3 new videos each week (Tuesdays, Friday’s and Sundays) www.youtube.com/sweettoothcupcakes
Follow Me Here:
Tweets by sweettooth_cake
Let me know if you have a great idea for a cupcake! Add a comment or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to my Buttercream Frosting Video/Recipe: How to Make Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1 1@ tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Insert 12 cupcakes liners into tray, set aside.
3. In a medium bowl sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat the eggs (one at a time).
5. Add the sugar and mix for 20 seconds.
6. Add the vanilla extract and oil. Mix well.
7. Add half the flour mixture, mixing until incorporated .
8. Add the milk and mix until incorporated.
9. Repeat, mix well scraping bowl as needed.
10. Divide batter evenly into cupcake liners.
11. Bake for 14-16 minutes.
12. Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.