Learn How To Make Eggless Mango Mousse Recipe from our new Chef, Traveller and Blogger Sonali Raut only on Ruchkar Mejwani. This Homemade Dessert Recipe In Marathi of मँगो मूस will surely make your day on a hot summer afternoon.
Mango mousse is a creamy, fluffy dessert recipe made with tropical mangoes, mixed with whipped cream, mango puree and gelatin.
1 cup Manog Pulp
½ cup Powdered Sugar
4 tbsp. Warm Water
1 tbsp. Wet Gelatin
1 cup Whipped Cream
Chopped Mango for garnish
– In a bowl mix the mango pulp with powdered sugar until no lumps are found.
– In a separate bowl, mix wet gelatin with warm water properly and add it to the mango pulp.
– Now add the whipped cream to the above ingredients and fold the cream into it.
– Fill the mixture in a glass and garnish with chopped mango pieces.
– Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled.
You can also make Strawberry Mousse using the same method. Give it a try and let us know how it turned out in the comments section below.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts