Another great low carb comfort food recipe from Linda’s Low Carb (http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/chewy_pean utbutter_candy.html):
2 TBS butter
1/4 cup natural chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup Splenda
1 cup chocolate whey protein powder
1/4 cup Da Vinci SF Vanilla syrup
1/4 cup Salted nuts (optional)
* Melt the Butter, and mix with Splenda.
* Add the Peanut Butter to the mix until smooth.
* Mix protein powder until crumbly
* Add SF syrup, and the mix should turn glossy and much easier to form into 2 mini loaf pans
* Freeze mixture for 1 hour, and it should be able to be eaten.
Per 1/8 Recipe
110 Calories; 7g Fat; 9g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs