Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
This is a very easy and simple recipe. Green moong salad can be served as starter too. Enjoy this healthy, tangy, tasty salad and post a comment in the comment box below. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
Health Facts –
Servings – 4
Calories per Serving – 80
Benefits of Moong
• High source of Protein
• Fiber rich
• 1 cup sprouted Green moong
• 1/4 cup Finely chopped Onion
• 1/4 cup Finely chopped Tomato
• 1/4 cup Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
• 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
• 1 tsp Finely chopped Green chili
• 1/4 tsp Red chili powder
• 1/2 tsp Black salt
• 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
• In a bowl, take sprouted moong.
• Add onion, tomato, coriander leaves, black pepper, roasted cumin
powder, green chili, red chili powder, black salt and lemon juice.
• Mix everything well together.
• Green moong salad is already.
For more Such Videos
Healthy Vegetable Upma | Cooked in clay pots | MadhurasRecipe | Healthy Weightloss Breakfast | Ep 1
Dal Palak | Healthy Spinach Recipe| MadhurasRecipe | Ep 3
Spiced Butter milk | Masala Chaas Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Healthy Recipes | Ep 2
Mix Lentil Appe Recipe | High Protein Low Carb Recipe | Healthy Appam Recipe | Ep 6 | MadhurasRecipe