Pancake Recipe Blendtec Blender. Brock makes a vegan and gluten-free pancake recipe in the Blendtec Total Blender.
Find your Blendtec here: http://goo.gl/fSQ7Jh
Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/22LGXK7
Recipe & Instructions:
Make Hemp Milk:
– combine 1 3/4 cups water and 1 Tbsp Hemp Hearts and push the “Whole Juice” button.
Then add the following:
– 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
– 1 Tbsp chia seeds + 2 Tbsp water (let this mixture sit 5 min before adding)
– 2 Tbsp maple syrup or coconut sap
– 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
– 2 1/2 cups *Flour Mixture
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp (1 pinch) pink himalayan salt
Blend the above mixture by pushing the “Batter” button.
– 4 cups brown rice flour
– 1 1/3 cups potato starch
– 1 cup chickpea flour
– 2/3 cup tapioca flour
Pour desired amount of batter into a lightly greased (coconut oil) pre-heated pan (medium heat), and cook 2-3 minutes/side.
Makes two LARGE servings.
Tweets by FitforTwo
Our mission is to inspire others to lead happy and healthy lives through plant-based health, recipes, DIY home-workouts, yoga, and more!
We’re Marta and Brock, happily married new parents, and bring you a fun and simple approach to fitness, weight-loss, and nutrition through our knowledge, experiences and continued journey. Tune in for creative home and outdoor workouts, health and exercise tips, interviews, and organic gluten-free plant-based recipes (raw and/or cooked) for health and fitness newbies and enthusiasts! Occasionally you can win some cool stuff too 🙂
Intro Music Composer: Alex Khaskin from Musicloops.com
We are crazy dog people. If you are too, or just looking to smile, follow the adventures of our puggles, Buf and Henry.