Tropical Amaranth Porridge | Vegan recipe
• 1 cup amaranth (http://goo.gl/IvUTf8)
• 1 cup almond milk
• 2 tsp coconut oil (http://goo.gl/FtUVdQ)
• Banana, papaya (or your favourite fruits)
• Coconut flakes to serve
1. Soak 1 cup of amaranth in a water for at least 8 hours.
2. Drain and rinse amaranth. Place in a pan with 2,5 cups of water.
3. Bring to boil, reduce to simmer, stirring often to prevent scorching on the bottom. Simmer on lowest heat for 15 minutes with the lid on.
4. Add the coconut oil, almond milk, fruits and mix together.
5. Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
* More superfood recipes *
If you enjoyed this video you might enjoy my book, Beach House Recipes (superfood for seaside living).
iBook store: https://itunes.apple.com/book/beach-h…