Naturally Gluten Free! My Favorite Chicken Tacos. So Delicious! SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdz68Oz4mbSfpRX-EjS5Pg?sub_confirmation=1
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glutenfreehabit/
Google+ SEE ALL VIDEOS HERE:
MORE GlutenFreeHabit videos:
NEW! GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES TOLL HOUSE STYLE!
NEW! FLUFFY HOMEMADE PANCAKES! gluten free
NEW! SPOOKY SPIDERWEB CUPCAKES WITH CREAMY FILLING Like Hostess Cupcakes but gluten free!
NEW! TRADITIONAL STYLE PIZZA CRUST gluten free
VALENTINE’S DAY CUPCAKES! gluten free
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CURLS Easy Tutorial
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS gluten free SUPER BOWL snack!
MINT M&M CHOCOLATE COOKIES gluten free
GLUTEN FREE CORNBREAD So Moist!
GLUTEN FREE BAKED ZITI gluten free
PASTA MILANO gluten free
CHOCOLATE CAKE gluten free
PARTY CAKE with chocolate curls gluten free
HOW TO STEAM BROCCOLI
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO with broccoli gluten free
SHREDDED CHICKEN TACO RECIPE:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can tomato sauce (15 oz.) May not use all of this.
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. cumin
2 tsp. sugar
½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
½ cup white onion, diced small
½ tsp. salt
1 small can mild diced chiles
1-2 Tbsp. hot diced jalapenos
Gluten free tortillas
Optional for toppings:
1. Mince garlic
2. Wash chicken and trim excess fat
3. Wash and chop cilantro
4. Dice onion
1. Place chicken in saute pan and pour enough water in to cover chicken. Bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
3. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and shred with 2 forks. Set aside.
4. In saute pan, over medium heat, cook onion in a few tablespoons oil. When onion is translucent, add garlic. Cook just a couple minutes more, being careful not to burn garlic.
5. Pour in tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, sugar, salt, hot jalapenos and mild chiles. Start with only 1/2 the can of sauce until chicken is added. Then add more according to your preference. Some people like it more saucy.
6. Stir. Reduce heat.
7. Add in chicken and simmer 5-10 minutes.
8. Add cilantro and stir.
9. Serve with gluten free taco shells (hard or soft). Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato (or salsa), and sour cream.
THANKS FOR WATCHING!!
I love to hear from you…leave me a comment if you feel like it!
Don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss the next GlutenFreeHabit video 🙂