You don’t have to give up bread completely if you’re on Keto. Just bake a batch of ketogenic bread and you can indulge in a delicious sandwich from time to time. This keto bread is the keto adaptation of the baguette French style bread and it opens up endless possibilities of delicious sandwiches. Enjoy 🙂
2 tbsp active dry yeast
3 tbsp low-carb maple syrup
1/2 cup warm water (temp. 105-110F)
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
4 tbsp psyllium husk (whole)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– Mix yeast mixture ingredients stirring until yeast is well dissolved then set aside for 15-20 minutes to foam up.
– Beat dry ingredients for 2 minutes until well mixed.
– Add wet ingredients and yeast mixture and beat for 2-3 minutes.
– Pour dough onto pan lined with parchment paper.
– Use wet hands to shape dough into a baguette and use a knife to make 4 diagonal cuts in baguette as shown in video.
– Place pan in warm oven (temp. 110-120 F) for one hour to let dough rise.
– After 1 hour brush baguette with 35% heavy cream then put back in oven to rise again for 1 hour.
– Bake baguette on 350 F for 1 hour.
Suggested quantities makes a 16″ loaf of bread, that can be cut into 4 servings.
Macros per serving:
Net Carbs 4g
Where to buy?
– Psyllium husk: https://amzn.to/2ANog1M
– Almond flour: https://amzn.to/2CrBNfr
– Coconut flour: https://amzn.to/2FE1MTO
– Sugar-free maple syrup: https://amzn.to/2I90a60
– Kitchen Aid mixer: https://amzn.to/2SXGg0d
– Psyllium husk: https://amzn.to/2LfQqX3
– Almond flour: https://amzn.to/2rCFfig
– Coconut flour: https://amzn.to/2QSjeKv
– Sugar-free maple syrup: https://amzn.to/2YMZYz9
– Kitchen Aid Mixer: https://amzn.to/2SwvDkE
Check out more delicious Keto recipes on my YouTube channel at: