Learn how to make a low carb Keto Kali Burrito Wrap! Full recipe and step-by-step instructions included below and at our blog: https://www.ketobands.com/blogs/news/the-keto-kali-burrito-wrap-recipe
1. Fill a large and deep pot 2/3 full of hot water.
2. Defrost chicken tenderloins or breasts and season with desired seasoning (we used lemon pepper and Cajun seasoning).
3. Thoroughly cover chicken with seasoning and massage into meat. Ziploc bag your meat.
4. Displace the air in your Ziploc bag with the water in your pot and seal the bag.
5. Set your sous vide cooker to 150 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour. (We recommend Anova Cookers, because you get the best bang for your buck) They go on sale for mother’s/father’s day.
6. Clip your Ziploc bag to the side of your pot.
7. Chop your zucchini into thin circles.
8. Fill a small bowl with coconut flour and add garlic powder, paprika, and pepper.
9. Dunk zucchinis in a small bowl of egg yolk that has been thoroughly whipped.
10. Coat zucchinis thoroughly in your coconut seasoning mix.
11. Add bacon bits and/or bacon dust to zucchini.
12. We experimented with rice paper wrapped fried and/or baked zucchini and the results came out promising. We suggest trying both non-rice paper and rice paper wrapped zucchinis. Fried and/or baked.
13. Add Veggie oil to zucchini and/or butter or anything with fat.
14. Smother your rice paper wrapped zucchinis with veggie oil and/or butter inside and out if possible. Remember to wet your rice paper first. You only need a 5th of one piece of rice paper to cover a zucchini. (We only used veggie oil when making the video.)
15. Bake zucchinis on a cooking sheet or rack at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.
16. Fill a pan with thick cut bacon and fry it. You’ll need the bacon grease later.
17. Cook a few pieces of bacon on medium high heat a little bit crispier if you’d like to make bacon bits for an additional topping.
18. Cook a few pieces of bacon on medium high heat to a normal consistency.
19. Take chicken out of sous vide cooker once done and let them sit for a few minutes. Then sear them in bacon grease until golden brown.
20. Fry zucchinis in bacon grease on medium high heat until they’re crunchy.
21. Add desired cheese to soy wrap and melt in microwave for 10 seconds. (We used Yama Moto Yama Soy Wrappers, specifically the sesame one.)
22. Add lettuce as a bed to keep wet items from ripping wrap. Then add your chicken, zucchini, bacon, avocado, and hot sauce.
23. Wrap soy wrap and then secure with toothpicks if needed.