Here is a brand new keto recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken. It’s an easy low carb recipe that makes a fabulous one pot meal for weekdays. It’s a great recipe even if you’re not on the ketogenic diet, something I’ve grown up eating, and a family staple. Hope you enjoy the episode!
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
– Lemon Pepper Seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice)
– Fresh Chives or Spring Onion Greens
– Fresh Parsley
1. Season the chicken on both sides with the lemon pepper seasoning.
2. Heat some olive oil on a pan
3. Fry chicken on both sides for 3-4 minutes till golden brown
4. Deglaze the pan with water
5. Sprinkle on the grated cheese and cream.
6. Mix well
7. Finish with chives and parsley
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Merchandise ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Support the show and get yourself a HK T-Shirt from https://www.redwolf.in/headbangers
HK Mugs: http://todphod.com/product-category/demonstealer/
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Website & Social Media ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website → https://www.headbangerskitchen.com
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
Twitter → https://www.twitter.com/HKTweets666
Instagram → https://instagram.com/demonstealer/