Who doesn’t love kala chana masala or black chana masala specially during Ramadan.kala chana / black chickpeas are high in protein and is a meal all itself, and come in a Pakistani / Indian snack category. Kala Chana masala Recipe – this simple chana masala is very easy to make and yet flavorful. Basic ingredients like onions, tomatoes and garlic along with the regular indian spices go into it. this delicious black chickpeas masala is dry in texture and is a staple in our home during Ramadan in Iftar.
🔴Chana masala –
* 2 medium – Piyaz ( onions ) roughly chopped
* 1 medium tamater ( tomato ) roughly chopped
* 2 tablespoons- olive oil
* 300 gms – Kale chane ( black peas )
* 1 tablespoon – adrak / lasan paste -(Ginger/garlic paste)
* 1 cup imli ka pani – ( tamarind water) ; 2 tablespoons imli and 1 cup water – soak for 1/2 an hour.
* 1/2 teaspoon- Lal Mirch powder ( red chilli powder )
* 1/2 teaspoon- haldi powder ( turmeric powder )
* as per taste – namak ( salt )
* 1/4 teaspoon-Chat masala
* 1/2 teaspoon zeera powder ( cumin powder)
* 1/2 teaspoon- garam masala powder
* 1/2 teaspoon- koti kali Mirch ( crushed black pepper ) – optional
* 1/4 cup – Haradhaiya ( coriander leaves )
* 1/4 cup podine ke pate ( mint leaves )
* 3-5 hari Mirch ( green chillies ) – roughly cut
* 1 teaspoon- Tomato paste – optional
* Water – As required or needed
🔹Method is described in the video ..
Facebook page – https://m.facebook.com/perfectfooddayy/?ref=bookmarks
Subsscribe here to stay update -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSXhAp1E7bEfVy1uHq21suA
Instagram – https://instagram.com/perfect_food_day
Food doesn’t have to be boring Perfect Food Day will provide you every information about traditional to gluten free , paleo and vegan and keto recipes.
Is That You or Are You You by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)