My healthy take on Taco Bell’s supreme fries! FULL RECIPES BELOW! I still need to pinch myself when I realize I can eat this way and STILL lose weight! All about the whole & plant-based foods! xx
OPEN FOR MORE ▼
Thank you so much for watching. My name is Rachel Michelle and I’m sharing my weight loss & wellness journey with you all. I started my journey at 175lb, and I’m now around 147lbs. Join me each week for progress videos and weigh ins, what I eat in a day and recipes, at home exercises & how to instill the right mindset to succeed! x
✧ CONNECT WITH ME ✧
🎶 : Jeff Kaale – ‘Pillow Talk’
🎥: Canon G7X ii https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BV14OXA/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01BV14OXA&linkCode=as2&tag=imrachelmiche-20&linkId=3382c0c36b101b0d6d25b0d352819683
1. Slice as many potatoes as you want into 1/2 inch thick pieces – I used about 3 medium potatoes per person. Boil until almost soft. Stick in the oven at 400°F and keep an eye until they reach desired crispness.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, prep the fresh veggies – cut up tomatoes, avocado, red onion & jalapeños.
3. SOUR CREAM: Add 1.5 cups raw cashews, 3/4 cup water, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar & desired salt into a blender. Blend and refrigerate until ready to use.
4. CHILLI SAUCE: Add 1 can of cook and rinsed kidney beans, 3 tbsp of tomato paste, 3/4 cup of chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp of cumin and a pinch of cayenne to a pot. Continue stirring until hot. Simmer for a few minutes.
5. CHEESE SAUCE: Add 2 cups of potatoes and 1 cup of carrots that have already been peeled and cooked to a blender. Add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 almond milk and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Add 1/2 cup nutritional yeast, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder & a pinch of cayenne. Blend until smooth. Add more water/mylk/salt as desired.
THE BEST PART: Top your crispy potatoes with all your delicious & nutritious ingredients. I also used fresh cilantro to garnish! Enjoy!
VIDEOS WORTH WATCHING:
What the Health:
Forks Over Knives:
Dairy is Scary:
The Reason We Eat Meat: