Hello crazies!! I’m super thrilled about sharing this recipe because it is a staple in my household and cauliflower rice is like, all the rage. If you didn’t know that, you might be living under a stupid rock or something. Cauliflower rice is so versatile, and a great way to get your veggies in! Bring “fried rice” back into the home without any of the guilt, plus with the eggs and meat it’s protein packed! Don’t eat pork? Chicken. Use chicken. Boom. Problem solved.
Producer IG: @finnfinnyfinn
1 head cauliflower, “riced”
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 large onion, diced
1 lb. ground pork
1 cup carrots
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. fish sauce
3 Tablespoons coconut aminos
1/2 cup green onions
1. Rice cauliflower florets with the shredding attachment on the food processor.
2. Heat coconut oil in wok over medium heat and add garlic and onions.
3. Add ground pork to wok with onions and garlic and saute until browned.
4. Add carrots, pepper, fish sauce, and coconut aminos, cook for a few more minutes.
5. Remove meat and veggie mixture from wok and separate into another bowl.
6. Turn heat down to medium low, and crack the eggs into the wok (the goal is to try to not burn the eggs).
7. Once eggs are all scrambled up, add meat and veggie mixture back into the wok.
8. Add green onions and cauliflower to wok and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
•Riced Cauliflower (fresh/frozen) – Trader Joe’s, Costco
•Food Processor – https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-DLC-10SY-Classic-7-Cup-Processor/dp/B01AXM4SB6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1473047848&sr=8-3&keywords=food+processor+cuisinart
•Wok – http://www.target.com/p/imusa-14-carbon-steel-wok-with-wooden-handle-black/-/A-14219783?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Kitchen%2BShopping&adgroup=SC_Kitchen&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9032156&gclid=Cj0KEQjwjK–BRCzv-Wyu4OTosEBEiQAgFp5OOTfzhRxbaZR_IzwcXIaukDnzpiT-RUl6NoJ7t3LvYUaApAU8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
•Coconut Aminos – https://thrivemarket.com/coconut-secret-organic-raw-coconut-aminos?utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=Coconut%20Secret&utm_content=851492002047&gclid=Cj0KEQjwjK–BRCzv-Wyu4OTosEBEiQAgFp5ODaaipZf2esRMF5d0C8S1szeS_A3XPtMncXm8_r8hy0aAh3X8P8HAQ
•Fish Sauce – https://thrivemarket.com/red-boat-fish-sauce-fish-sauce?utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=Red%20Boat%20Fish%20Sauce&utm_content=736211605382&gclid=Cj0KEQjwjK–BRCzv-Wyu4OTosEBEiQAgFp5OPUdLEhhiz2MEMcxe-5z-bru7r1Sttak6YTAQMaUgtcaAg4w8P8HAQ
•Cutting board – https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopWoodchen
Chef: Kayla Baumgardner
Producer: Tommy Finn