PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS RECIPE IS NOT WHOLE30 COMPLIANT.
Chicken pad Thai, a favorite among people all over the world, typically comes packed with calories, fat and sodium. But with this paleo pad Thai recipe, you can turn this delicious dish into a healthy paleo Thai food option. In this video, Dan and Rachel will show you how to use this paleo chicken recipe to make tasty paleo pad Thai!
Visit http://www.pureindianfoods.com/whole30-paleo-program-s/54.htm to shop our many varieties of paleo-approved ghee chicken recipes, as well as additional Asian paleo recipes!
1 medium spaghetti squash
1 1/2 lbs. chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 tbsp. PrimalFat Coconut Ghee
5 green onions, finely chopped; leave some for garnish
2 garlic gloves, minced
1 cup mung bean sprouts
3/4 cup chopped carrots
5 tbsp. coconut sugar
1 tbsp. garlic chili sauce
4 tbsp. fish sauce
1 1/2 tbsp. coconut vinegar
1 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
Juice of half a lime
4 tbsp. crunchy organic almond butter
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut spaghetti squash in half and place face-down in a pan with aluminum foil. Cook 30-40 minutes, based on the size of the squash.
2) While squash is cooking, place PrimalFat Coconut Ghee in a large frying pan. Once heated, begin to brown your chicken, four green onions and minced garlic. Remove from pan when chicken is cooked through.
3) Add more PrimalFat Coconut Ghee if needed, and place carrots and bean sprouts in pan for about 3-5 minutes. Add eggs (they don’t have to be beaten). Once eggs are cooked through, add chicken back in as well as the next eight ingredients.
4) Once spaghetti squash is done, add the desired amount into pan and mix thoroughly.
5) Garnish with the rest of the green onions and serve!
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes