Recipe for Chicken Sausage Zucchini Boats:
1. Slice zucchinis lengthwise and scoop out the flesh. Save the scooped zucchini.
2. Heat olive oil in pan and cook sausage until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add in half of the saved zucchini to the pan and cook for 7 minutes, cutting up the sausage and zucchini pieces with a spatula as they cook. Stir in the marinara sauce and cook for 1 more minute.
4. Arrange zucchini halves on a baking sheet. Fill evenly with sausage mixture.
5. Top with mozzarella, oregano and red pepper, if using. Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F.