I was tagged by Rachel from daytodayjoys to do this Homeschool Mom Tag. Here are her answers: https://youtu.be/729c8lyxjI0
Julie – MamatoFour
Juli – Abeautifulhorizon
Homeschool Mom Tag Questions:
1. Were you homeschooled?
2. Did you know always know you’d homeschool your children?
3. What are your 3 favorite books in your homeschool library?
4. Are you the only “teacher”? Does your spouse help, outsource help, tutors, etc.
5. Where is your favorite place to buy homeschool curriculum?
6. Do you have a set budget for your homeschool?
7. What are 2 must have homeschool supplies?
8. What’s your favorite/least favorite subject to teach?
9. Are you involved in coops or homeschool groups? What has your experience been in these groups?
10. What is your approach? ( charlotte mason, eclectic, classical, etc)
I hope you enjoyed this video! If you did please give it a “thumbs up” and subscribe to see more! : )
***This box may contain affiliate links. However I only share products I LOVE and want you to enjoy too! Thank you for supporting my channel.
I would love you to join me on…
“And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.” Galatians 6:9
“Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.” Psalm 55:22
“I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations.” Psalm 89:1
“And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:9-10