Your favorite meat (it can be beef, chicken, turkey) 2lb / 1 kg
Cauliflower Rice 3lb / 1.5 kg
Onions 2 heads
Avocado oil 300 ml
Garlic 1-2 heads
Carrots 2lb / 1 kg
Soak Chickpeas overnight* 50g
Cumin (cumin) 1 tablespoon
Salt (I used 1 table spoon)to taste
Dried barberries 1 tablespoon
1. Garlic heads clear from the peel, but not separated into cloves. Bulbs and carrots cleaned, cut into half rings onion, and carrot – thin strips.
2. Kazan warm up very well and heat the oil in it, so that went a little white smoke. Add the meat. Give small crusts appear on the meat, then start to interfere with his giving to brown and appear brown on all sides. Bow threaded after the throw into the cauldron to the meat and stir, fry it until golden color, it will take a little less than 10 minutes.
3. Add carrots, roast, without interfering, 3 minutes, then mix well and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Add half of the cumin. Pour the boiling water so that it is above all the contents of the cauldron, approximately 500-700 ml. Add Peas and garlic in water. Give water to boil 5 minutes. Add barberry.
4. After reduce heat and simmer for an hour.
5. Put Cauliflower rice in the meat, smooth. Put the rest of cumin. Increase the heat and check that water covered the rice layer of about 1-2 centimeters.
6. Rice should absorb the water. When the water will be enough to make a mound of rice with a slotted spoon. In the very hill, make a few punctures through using a thin wooden stick, went to the water residue. Rice will start to smell a little when the water is gone. The main thing in this moment does not give it to burn on.
7. When the water boils away, the contents of the press into the cauldron of the head of garlic, reduce the heat to very small and tight and close the lid. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
8. After opening the lid carefully, when you open it will steam. Take the meat out, cut it and put it back. Remove the garlic and mix all very well.
9. Everything is ready. Bon Appetit!
* Place chickpeas in a large bowl and cover with cold water. The chickpeas will expand to over double their size, so make sure you cover by several inches of water to allow for expansion. Cover the bowl with a clean towel and let them soak overnight. Drain the water and rinse the beans before cooking.