Hi guys! Here’s a very easy recipe I made during the weekend for lunch. Let me know if you try it out!
2 Sausage Patties
2 Bell Peppers
1 Large Onion
2 Cups of Mushrooms
2 Yellow Summer Squash
1. Cut your peppers and onions in long strips and place them in the oven to roast for 20 minutes on 350 degrees. (I already had mine roasted)
2. While peppers and onions are cooking, use a spiralizer to make squash noodles. Once done, wrap the noodles in paper towels to cut down the moisture.
2. Turn your skillet on medium and drizzle olive oil. Cut your sausage patties and let the sausage cook on one side, then flip over to the other side to continue cooking.
3. Add in your mushrooms to cook with the sausage
4. Once the mushrooms look almost done, add in the squash noodles, peppers and onions.
5. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, test the squash after 2 minutes to ensure it doesn’t become too mushy.
Optional: Serve with tomato sauce or diced tomatoes.
Let me know if you make this recipe.
Blog – http://www.taylor-reilly.com
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/taylorreilly65
The Whole 30 Book – http://fave.co/2hHhheg
Spiralizer – http://amzn.to/2iheFJk
#JanuaryWhole30 #Whole30 #Recipes
FTC: This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. I paid for all of the products in this video.