Learn How To Make Andhra Style Chicken Fry Recipe, a South-Indian Style Chicken Fry Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this delicious, Chicken Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
6 Tbsp. Oil
Few sprigs of curry leaves
4 green chillies, slit
½ Tsp. Pepper powder
12 cashew nuts powdered
For the marination:-
½ kg. Boneless chicken
Juice of 1 lemon
½ Tsp. Turmeric powder
2 Tbsp. Chilli powder
2 large onions, ground
1 Tbsp. Ginger paste
1 Tbsp. Garlic paste
1 Tbsp. Ghee
Salt to taste
¼ cup finely chopped coriander leaves
For Garam Masala Powder:-
2 Tbsp. Coriander seeds
5 green cardamoms
1 Tsp. Cumin seeds
½ Tsp. Fennel seeds
1. Make a fine powder of the garam masala ingredients.
2. Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned and the garam masala powder and set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Then cook the chicken on a low flame until the chicken is soft and tender.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the curry leaves and the green chillies and fry till the leaves turn crisp.
5. Add the cooked chicken and fry on a high flame.
6. Add the pepper powder and the cashew nut powder and fry further for 3-4 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Andhra Style Chicken Fry is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1