Learn How To Make Pandhra Rassa Recipe, a Kolhapuri Style White Chickenn Curry Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this delicious, Spicy Chickenn Curry at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 kg chicken
1 large onion finely chopped
1 tsp black cumin seeds
1” stick cinnamon
3 tbsp ginger, garlic, green chilli paste each
½ a dry coconut grated after peeling the brown coat
½ fresh coconut grated
1 tbsp poppy seeds
½ litre fresh coconut milk
5-6 red chilles broken into 2
5 tbsp. ghee
1. In a vessel heat ghee and add cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, cumin seeds, onion and sauté until the onions turn translucent.
2. Then add ginger-garlic paste, chicken and sauté. Add some water and cover. Cook until the chicken is almost done.
3. Grind the dry and wet coconut along with the poppy seeds and the almonds.
4. Add the above paste, salt and sauté again for a few minutes. Add 2 cups of water and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Finally garnish with the chillies.
Pandhra Rassa is ready to serve!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1