Click here to SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/1jK56Zn
Learn how to cook Rib Eye Steaks topped with Diva Q’s Diablo Sauce!
Diablo Sauce: http://bit.ly/1ke3qg1
Reverse Sear Steak: http://bit.ly/1ixfDsM
Roasted Bell Peppers: http://bit.ly/1rCIIbt
Watch Season 2 of BBQ Crawl!
U.S: BBQ Crawl Season 2 premieres July 2nd at 10:00pm on The Travel Channel! Watch every Wednesday night at 10:00pm. http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/bbq-crawl
Canada: BBQ Crawl Season 2 airs Tuesday nights at 10pm ET on Travel & Escape! http://www.travelandescape.ca/shows/bbq-crawl/?se=&ep=
Diva Q Diablo Rib Eye Steaks
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 35
Total Time: 40
4 Rib Eye Steaks 1” thick
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Diva Q Diablo Sauce – http://bit.ly/1ke3qg1
1 cup beef broth
1⁄4 cup finely minced onions
1⁄4 cup Sriracha sauce (or more to taste)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons corn starch
1⁄4 cup water
Salt & pepper to taste
In a small pot on medium heat sauté the onions and garlic in the olive oil until onions are just tender. Whisk in the beef broth, Worcestershire and Sriracha sauces. Turn the heat up to high and bring to a rolling boil. In a small bowl mix the corn starch with the water. Add the corn starch slurry to the sauce whisking quickly so that no lumps form. Boil sauce until thickened. Remove from heat. Serve drizzled over the rib eyes.
Reverse sear steak Method:
Preheat your grill for 225F indirect cooking.
– Oil each steak with canola oil and generously season with salt & pepper
– Place steaks on cool side of the grill. Grill steaks indirect for 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 115F
– Remove steaks from grill and tent lightly with foil.
– Increase your grill temperature to 500F
– Directly grill each steak flipping them every 2 minutes until the desired internal temperature has been reached.
– Remove steaks from grill. Tent the steaks with foil and rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve with Diablo Sauce