Get the Full Recipe: http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001981731
For an easy al fresco meal, head outdoors and fire up your grill to prepare this budget-friendly cut of meat.
Total: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces)
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 pound skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
* Cooking spray
* 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steak, turning to coat; seal and marinate at room temperature 25 minutes, turning once. Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
2. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of steak with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add steak to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steak from pan; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Tent with foil; let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Cut the steak into smaller pieces so all of it will fit in the grill pan at once.
10.3g (sat 4g,mono 5.2g,poly 0.4g)
Laraine Perri, Cooking Light, MAY 2010
Find more 15 Minute steak recipes: http://www.myrecipes.com/quick-and-easy/quick-steak-dinners-10000001832106/all.html