How to make Grilled Citrus Tuna Steak. This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe which will be ready for you and your family in 30 minutes! The ultimate 30 min tuna steak meal! Often the best way to really get into cooking is finding simple and quick recipes that are delicious and fun to make and easy to bake.
Here are the ingredients:
– 1 tuna steak
– pinch of salt and pepper
– 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
– 2 Tbs. soy sauce
– 1 tsp freshly minced ginger
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 cup chopped parsley
– juice of 1 lime, plus the zest
– 1 tsp sugar
– 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
– 4 cups spinach
– Season both sides of the tuna with salt and pepper.
– In a small bowl, whisk together 2 Tbs. oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, parsley, lime juice, zest and sugar. Add the fish and marinate for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
– In a small skillet heat the last Tbs of oil. Add the spinach and wilt slightly. Toss in a teeny pinch of salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
– Remove the fish from the marinade and grill (or sear) for 2 minutes on each side.
– Pour the remaining marinade into a small saucepan and reduce until it becomes thick, 2 minutes.
– Top the wilted spinach with the grilled fish, followed by the sliced avocado and a nice drizzle of the reduction.
– FACEBOOK — https://www.facebook.com/delizioso136/
– GOOGLE+ –https://plus.google.com/u/2/115788310…
– TWITTER — https://twitter.com/Delizioso136
– PINTEREST — https://uk.pinterest.com/Delizioso123…
– INSTAGRAM — https://www.instagram.com/136delizioso/
– OUR WEBSITE — http://delizioso136.wix.com/delizioso
– SNAPCHAT — deliziosoYT
– Nadro – In my Bubble [Copyright Free Music]
♫ Free Download: