Shiraz + Flank Steak + Charcoal = Incredible flavour!
What else can I say? Some things are just meant to go together.
• 3/4 cup Shiraz wine – We used Wild Horse Canyon ’07 Shiraz
• 2/3 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 11/2 teaspoons minced garlic
• 1 Flank Steak
• Whisk the first 8 ingredients into a glass bowl.
• Place the steak in a sealable container or ziploc bag.
• Pour marinade over steak and completely cover.
• Place in fridge and marinate 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
• Remove steak from marinade and cook over a grill at med-high heat.
• Cook to desired doneness, in my case I like it med-rare.
• Allow steak to rest after removing from grill, and then thinly slice across the grain to serve.
– Le Gourmet TV is all about food, cooking, recipes, cocktails, and more.
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/legourmettv
Making Hong Kong Egg Tarts: http://youtu.be/gUdoYeG9kUA?list=UUsU15yvILBmnHPeAf4SFVaQ