1 liter water
100g rock sugar
2 pandan leaves
12 red bean or sesame tang yuan
Optional = 50 ml coconut milk
1. Cut pumpkin into smaller pieces then place into the slow cooker pot.
2. Add in rock sugar, water and pandan leaves.
3. Cook for 4 hours under “Auto” setting.
4. Take out pandan leaves and blend the pumpkin mixture in a blender until smooth.
5. In a small pot, boil water and cook tang yuan. Scoop up from the pot once it floats and place into serving bowls.
6. Add in pumpkin mixture and serve hot or cold. Top with coconut milk according to your liking.