Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole
– Put the chicken breasts and the enchilada sauce in your slow
– Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
– Shred the chicken with 2 forks right in the slow cooker.
– Cut the tortillas in to strips, add to chicken and sauce.
– Add a handfull of cheese, olives, garlic, chillies into the sauce and
– Add the rest of the tortillas to cover
– Add the rest of the cheese and onions on top.
– Cook on low for about 40 – 60 minutes longer.
👇🏼 Follow me:
👇🏼 Check Out:
Famous Birthdays: https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/lee-westwick.html
🏆 Business Enquiries: LeeWestwick@TVstar.com
pg family friendly content
#Slowcookermeals #crockpotrecipes #Familymeals