Here is another Popular Bengali Style Spicy Delicious Recipe of Aar Macher Kosha. It is a very very special Bengali fish recipe for fish lovers. You can also cook any sea fish like Salmon Fish or Monk Fish in this way.
Aar Mach is a very tasty fish with no bones. So kids also like this fish very much. So let’s learn how to cook Bengali Artamim Fish and try it your own.
Ingredients of Aar Macher Kosha:
1. Aar mach / Bengali Artamim fish (300 gm).
2. Potato (2 medium sizes).
3. Chopped tomato (1 big size).
4. Chopped onion (2 medium sizes).
5. Green chilli paste (2 tsp).
6. Garam masala .
7. Cumin seeds ( ¼ tsp).
8. 1Bay leaf.
9. 1Dry red chilli.
10. Garam masala powder (¼ tsp).
11. Ginger paste (1 tsp).
12. Garlic paste (1 tsp).
13. Cumin powder (½ tsp).
14. Red chilli powder (½ tsp).
15. Turmeric powder (½ tsp).
16. Salt (as per your taste).
17. Sugar (as per your taste).
18. Mustard oil
19. Ghee (1 tsp).
Methods of How to make Aar Macher Kosha:
1. Marinate the fish with ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp of turmeric powder. Keep for 5 min.
2. Add mustard oil in hot pan.
3. Fry the fish both side very well.
4. Fry the potatoes very well.
5. Add 4 tbsp mustard oil in hot pan.
6. Add garam masala, ¼ tsp cumin seed, 1 bay leaf, 1 dry chilli. Fry for 15 sec.
7. Add chopped onion. Fry till golden brown.
8. Add sliced tomato. Cook in medium flame for 1 min.
9. Add 1tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste, and 2 tsp green chilli paste. Mixed it very well. Cook in medium flame for 1 min.
10. Add ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder, and ½ tsp turmeric powder. Mixed it well.
11. Add 2 tbsp water. Cook for 2 or 3 min in medium flame.
12. Add ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp sugar. Mixed it well. Cook for 1 min again in medium flame.
13. Add fried potatoes. Mixed it well.
14. Add 1.5 cups water. When boiled add the fried fishes.
15. Close the lid for 10 min. keep the gas oven in medium flame.
16. Now taste the sugar and salt. Add more as per your taste.
17. Add ¼ tsp garam masala powder, and 1 tsp ghee.
18. Now cook in high flame for 1 or 2 min.
19. Put off gas oven. Close the lid for 5 min.
20. The Aar Macher recipe is ready. Serve hot with hot steamed rice.
If you like this Spicy Fish Recipe Aar Macher Kasha Making Video then doesn’t forget to like it, Comment it, Share it and must subscribe my channel to get regular new Traditional Bengali recipe videos.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel: https://goo.gl/cK15aa
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/pcZQG6
Other Suggested Popular Bengali Fish Recipe Videos:
Rui Macher Jhol Recipe – Most Healthy Bengali Macher Jhol with Vegetables
Boal Macher Rassa – Another Famous Traditional Bengali Fish Curry Recipe
Rui Macher Kalia – Most Famous Bengali Traditional Fish Recipe
Tel Koi Recipe – Most Famous Bengali Traditional Fish Curry
Amudi Macher Chorchori – Famous Bengali Fish Recipe Choto Macher Chorchori
Tangra Macher Jhal Chochchori