Gefilte Fish Recipe : http://www.easy-recipes-with-twist.com/gefilte-fish.html
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Easy-Recipes-with-Twist/402955908693
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/My_Easy_Recipes
1- 1 1/2 L water
1 medium onion
1 handful parsley
2 large carrots or 1 handful baby carrots
1 garlic clove
2lb white fish fillets
1/2 cup matzo meal
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and white pepper to taste
1. In a deep skillet boil 2in water with onion peel, parsley and carrots for 10 minutes.
2. In a food processor blitz onion and garlic finely.
3. Remove it to large bowl.
4. Then process all the fish to a paste.
5. In a bowl mix well fish paste, matzo meal, eggs, onion and garlic paste, oil, salt and white pepper.
6. Take out parsley and onion peel from the skillet.
7. With wet hands form balls from batter and gently place them in boiling water.
8. Lower the heat to medium low and simmer the gifilte fish for 20 minutes.
9. Serve warm or cold with slices of carrots on top and lots of horseradish.
So enjoy your gefilte fish ,