Today we will learn famous Bengali Traditional fish recipe Ilish Bhapa or Bhapa Ilish. It is one of the best Bengali Recipe in Bengali Cuisine. So watch this step by step easy fish recipe and try it at home.
Ingredients of Ilish Bhapa Recipe:
1. Ilish mach / Hilsha fish (700 gm).
2. Mustard seeds paste (5 tbsp) (2 tsp black mustard and 1 tsp white mustard seeds).
3. Plain yogurt (2 tbsp).
4. Slitted green chilli (5 pc).
5. Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
6. Cumin powder (½ tsp).
7. Salt (as per your taste).
8. Sugar (as per your taste) (optional).
9. Mustard oil (3 tbsp).
Methods of Bhapa Ilish:
1. Take an air tight container.
2. Put ilish fishes in it.
3. Add 1 tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp salt, and ¼ tsp sugar (optional).
4. Add 5 tbsp mustard seeds paste and 2 tbsp plain yogurt.
5. Add 3 tbsp mustard oil and green chillis in it.
6. Mix all the ingredients very well with Ilish Maach. Keep it for 10 min.
7. Then add ½ cup of water. Mix it very well.
8. Close the lid of the container.
9. Put the container on a pan. Add water in the pan.
10. Boil it for 15 min in medium flame. Close the lid.
11. After 15 min put off the gas oven. Open the lid of pan. Keep it 5 to 10 min for cooling.
12. Open the lid of the container. Ilish macher bhapa is ready
13. Serve hot Ilish Fish Bhapa with hot steamed rice.
If you like this Bengali fish recipe then please like it, Comment it, Share it and must subscribe my channel to get regular new recipe videos.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel: https://goo.gl/cK15aa
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/pcZQG6
Other Suggested Popular Hilsa Fish Recipes:
Shorshe Ilish – All Time Best Hilsa Fish Recipe In Mustard paste – Bengali Ilish Macher Recipe – https://youtu.be/9KISFwJe0H0
Ilish Macher Matha Diye Kochu Shak Recipe – Most Popular Hilsa Fish Head Recipe – https://youtu.be/PVAf4CKp43A